If you're jailbroken and are running iOS 5+...
Step 1: Add Karen's Pineapple Repo
- Open Cydia, and go to the Manage tab
- Tap on "Sources"
- Then tap on Edit, then Add.
- Enter in this URL: http://cydia.angelxwind.net/
- You're done!
Step 2: Install nds4ios
- Tap on Search, and type in "nds4ios"
- You should see 2 different packages show up.
- nds4ios (Stable) is the build that is guaranteed to work, and not act funny. It is updated at a slower pace.
- nds4ios (Testing) is a bleeding-edge build that just builds whatever is on the Git repo at the moment. While this build is generally usable, sometimes hilarious UI bugs may occur. It is updated at the most frequent pace.
Or... visit this page on your iDevice, and tap on the buttons below! (You must have Karen's Pineapple Repo added!)
Open nds4ios (Stable) in Cydia
Open nds4ios (Testing) in Cydia
If you're not jailbroken and are running iOS 5+...
Step 1: Start the nds4ios download
Install nds4ios (Stable) via OTA
Step 2: Change the date on your iOS device AFTER nds4ios download has started
- Make sure you have initiated the nds4ios download prior to doing this step!
- Open Settings, and go to General.
- Tap on "Date & Time"
- Toggle off "Set Automatically"
- Change the date to July 15th, 2013!
For advanced users only!
If you don't know what these are or what to do with them, don't touch them.
KarenBuildBot 2 Overview
Download latest testing build (tar.gz)
Download latest testing build (zip)
Download latest testing build (deb)
Download latest stable build (tar.gz)
Download latest stable build (zip)
Download latest stable build (deb)
Download latest stable signed build (ipa)